Head of Digital Products (Supply Chain & Finance)
As the Head of Digital Products for our Operations portfolio, you'll play a pivotal role in driving the digital agenda for our Supply Chain, Procurement & Finance domains.
As a digital innovator, you'll constantly identify and promote opportunities for automation and innovation within the ERIKS Digital team and across our broader group of stakeholders within ERIKS. Always with the value clearly articulated.
To achieve our shared vision, you'll work closely with a wide range of key stakeholders, both internal and external (customers and suppliers), to understand their needs and opportunities, build consensus on strategies and priorities, and drive the adoption of digital solutions.
You'll lead a team of 4 to 5 (senior) digital product managers, providing guidance and support throughout the entire product lifecycle - from visioning and ideation to analysis, development, and adoption. Collaboration with your technical counterpart will be essential in ensuring that we leverage technical opportunities and that our engineering teams are well-equipped to deliver the portfolio strategy.
If you're looking for a challenging role that will allow you to make a real impact and shape the future of our operations, this is the opportunity for you.
- Define and drive domain vision, strategy and metrics across the ERIKS Operations portfolio and support the Product Managers on your team in doing the same.
- Ensure that the product roadmaps defined within the Operations domains are aligned end-to-end across the digital portfolio - towards key objectives and with aligned dependencies and planning.
- Push for digital innovations within the Operations portfolio: to ensure harmonized, efficient & data-driven processes with high-levels of automation to help us achieve a truly digital & intelligent end-to-end supply chain[E1] .
- Ensure successful execution and delivery of the product roadmaps with your team, engineering colleagues, and business adoption stakeholders. Handling escalations when needed.
- Provide accurate, regular and compelling communications towards a wide range of stakeholders around the domain vision, execution status and value successes.
- Support your team to achieve their potential and to grow as leaders and critical thinkers.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree.
- Experience in product management; defining and driving product strategy (5+ years) and executing on projects.
- Experience in business analysis: driving digital and commercial strategies & business cases. Experience with Design Thinking techniques is a plus.
- Experience working collaboratively with engineering, design and user research teams. Experience with agile techniques is a plus.
- Strong preference for an entrepreneurial environment where change is a given and opportunities are there for you to seize.
- Experience leading, coaching and developing a team.
- Understanding of End2End process in a B2B market.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes and systems is a plus (e.g. SAP ERP).
- Excellent communication skills (in English) across all channels and all levels and expert in stakeholder management.
- Good remuneration package, including 37 days of paid leave (25 + 12 ADV) and pension scheme;
- Hybrid work model;
- Broad Learning & development opportunities;
- A nice office next to Amsterdam Amstel station with a good lunch.
At this stage we prefer candidates who are already eligible to work in the Netherlands and don't require relocation.