SAP EWM Consultant
Location: Halle (DE) or Amsterdam and willing to travel to Halle 2 days a week.
ERIKS Digital is the global technology & data hub of ERIKS. We are forerunners that love to take on new adventures and try new things. We thrive on innovation and are here to digitally transform the world of industrial services.
We are looking for a SAP EWM Consultant who is willing to analyse/improve business processes, implement customizations and roll-out the SAP Template to new or existing plants. You will be allocated to the Supply Chain domain and will report to the platform engineering manager of supply chain who is located in the Netherlands.
Together with a team of Dev/Ops engineers you will work on roadmap initiatives, to further enrich the ERIKS SAP Template, and work with the Exceed managers to realise small enhancements.
Our supply chain domain plays a crucial role within ERIKS, with more than 20 warehouses across Europe and with diverse business units ranging from Sealing and Polymer to valves and instruments there are lots of opportunities for you. We are also in the initial phase of transitioning towards SAP S/4 Hana and you will be part of this journey!
- Develop, implement and run new processes within the SAP ERP Landscape with a team of DevOps engineers
- Translate the requirements of the product manager/business owner to SAP ERP processes. Indicate time and resources required.
- Design, customize and develop processes to be efficient, effective and flexible for a broad array of countries and business units.
- Deliver your work in small parts within a sprint according to the agile/scrum framework.
- Be business driven, work together with our business stakeholders and get feedback as soon as possible to be as efficient and effective as possible.
- Document what you do, both technical and functional documentation.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Make sure external and internal stakeholders deliver
- 3-5 years’ experience in SAP EWM implementation and application management support
- An expert in SAP EWM who can deep dive into complex post go-live and operations incidents and is able to derive solution for complex issues in time.
- Hands On EWM engineer with good experience of Inbound process, outbound process, Wave Management & RF Gun Process.
- Counterpart to Business, IT stakeholders of customer and third party vendors. Is able to understand business challenges/ impact and prioritizes operational deliverables accordingly.
- Integration experience between EWM and ECC system
- Knowledge of EWM S/4 Hana, ABAP and end-to-end processes S2D, P2P, O2C etc
- Good understanding of warehouse operations/business in manufacturing industry, additional knowledge in logistics and MM.
- Familiar with Agile/Lean product development practices, have experience in working with teams using Scrum ;
- Analytical mindset, pragmatic, results focused, data driven, can do attitude, pro-active. Ability to explain and present complex matters in a simple way
- Not just the ability, but the preference to work in a fast paced and agile environment
- Highly collaborative DNA; eager to help colleagues across the business and understands success is always a team effort
- A good open communicator, who can liaise with different teams.
- Passionate about improving the business and experience for our customers
- Ability to stay focused on priorities and say “no”
- Hands-on attitude
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and German.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package, including 37 days of paid-leave
- Business tools (laptop and mobile phone)
- Hybrid work model
- Have impact on decision making
- An inspiring office environment next to Amsterdam-Amstel station with a good lunch, snacks and drinks
- An excellent career perspective within ERIKS or other SHV Group Companies. For more information go to www.shv.nl .